Thursday 1 September 2011

Round 31 Summary

Weirdly, I am still perfectly balanced with the male-female ratio. And it's kind of weird to say that a round where 5 babies were born was a slower one but compared to last round, it really was!

Births: 5 (Zac Whitney, Iris Kirby, Francesca Moretti, Catherine Moretti, Felicity Ashton)

Deaths: 0

Engagements: 2 (Ethan and Maia Novak, Miles and Matilda Jacobson)

Marriages: 1 (Miles and Matilda Jacobson)

Break-ups: 4 (Mitchell Carmody and Rachel Johnson, Nathan Collins and Julia Gray, Jack Benton and Sophie Gottlieb, Connor Novak and Audrey Lachance)

Graduations: 5 (Jack Benton, Charlie Benton, Audrey Lachance, Hope Collins, Julia Gray)

New residents: 2 (Miles Jacobson, Sam Whitney)

Total population: 128 (64 male, 64 female)
Babies: 4
Toddlers: 10
Children: 18
Teens: 13
Adults: 67
Elders: 16

6 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so jealous of your only 5 births!! (I know that sentence isn't completely right) But really I'm so jealous :)
    Anyway I can't wait to start this new round, and see what you'r sims have in store for us, and of course to see all those babies grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanja, LOL, yeah, I guess your round will have a few more than 5 when all is said and done! I'm really excited about this round too. :D

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe that you are able to have your population be exactly down the middle! What in the world is that!?! Crazy, that's what. ;) You had a lot going on this round, marriage, engagement, break ups, lots of fun to read, and lots of cute babies to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisie, yeah, it's pretty strange! If you break it down by age group though, it's still quite unbalanced in a lot of them, if not most. The recent spate of boy babies has evened things out somewhat, as well as Miles and Sam moving in. It was a busy round but this coming round will be just as busy. I already have some big things planned. ;)

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, forgot my latest question about your population! *blush* I didn't look for at the right place the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, LOL, don't worry about it! My population is getting up there, huh?

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete