Thursday 19 November 2009

Round 22 Summary

What? Could this really be Sullivan? Only two babies born this round? Don't worry, I'm sure it won't happen again! ;)

Just FYI, my playable NPCs (who you saw in my post yesterday) do not count in the round summary, even though you will soon see them in the birthday posts. I always take pictures of them when I go in to age them up anyway, so I might as well post them. You know, considering birthday posts take me about 5 minutes to write!

Births:
2 (Christopher Draper, Edward Lachance)

Deaths: 1 (Leo Royce)

Engagements: 1 (Caleb Moretti and Cara Nanale)

Marriages: 2 (Eliot and Cordy Lane, Jesse and Abigail Carmody)

Break-ups: 2 (Gordon Nott and Lia Novak, Jacob Weaver and Patience Draper)

Graduations: 3 (Joanna Gottlieb, Kendal Draper, Rose Draper)

New residents: 1 (Connor Novak)

Total population: 95 (43 male, 52 female)
Babies: 0
Toddlers: 8
Children: 13
Teens: 11
Adults: 45
Elders: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment