Tuesday 5 January 2010

You say it's your birthday, Winter 2019

It's Noah Gottlieb's 1st birthday!

His eyes are just a little bit overwhelming right now!



Noah is actually quite adorable though, when you see him "in action".

I'm a completist, so we'll have a look at his mum, Amelia, even though all he's got from her is his hair colour.

No, Noah looks pretty much exactly like his dad Wade did when he was a toddler.

Notes:
  • Seeing Wade looks exactly like his dad Adam and Adam looks exactly like his mother, Petra, those are some strong genes the Gottliebs have! I love that Noah looks like Wade and Sophie is a bit more of a mix. I adore varied genetics within the one family.
  • Even noting the similarity between Wade and Noah, I was a little concerned Noah would be a little freaky so I aged him up to adult to check. Not freaky - his face just needs time to catch up with his eyes! The fact that they're blue make them stand out a bit more, especially because his skin is so dark.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, those are some strong genes! Noah looks just like his dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is just so cute! The eyes are quite striking but I'm sure he'll grow up to be very handsome. Adam and Wade did so why would Noah be any different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, guys. I'd forgotten Wade looked slightly freaky as a toddler - Petra's eyes (which were also her mother Steffi's eyes, I now realise) looked really cute on her as a toddler but they look a little different on boys!

    It all works out though, as we can see with Wade (and the fact that I cheated and aged Noah up to check). :)

    ReplyDelete