Thursday 21 January 2010

You say it's your birthday, Autumn 2020

After 5 years of wedded bliss, Eliot and Cordy Lane's little family is finally expanding. Their first child is due this spring.



Pregnancy is old hat for Amelia Gottlieb. Her third child with husband Wade will arrive in winter. That's now just a few short months away, so they'd better get started on looking for that dream home!

Jairus and Vanessa Gentry better get moving too - their twins are arriving imminently. As in now!

And here they are! Welcome to the neighbourhood, Edmund and Louisa!

Zaria Royce is pretty sure she knows what's happening now!

Yup, it's time for Baby #2 to enter the world. Zaria's partner, Max Nihill is totally calm, despite the fact that he's supposed to be at work and is still in his pyjamas. His boss might forgive him for taking the day off today!

And it's a girl - Jessica Hannah Royce-Nihill! Just like big brother Josh, Jessica wasn't exactly planned but how could Max and Zaria not fall completely and immediately in love with her?

Notes:
  • Gah, so all of these families, except for the Lanes, need to move like yesterday! Guess how many of them I actually have a house for? If you guessed none, you'd be right. I'm going shopping today!
  • Because you can't see her in the last picture, Jessica has brown eyes and what I'm assuming to be brown hair. I often get hair colour wrong, so it could be black! Max possibly has a gene for black hair from Caterina.

6 comments:

  1. Lots of babies! Good luck with your house hunting!

    I tend to get carried away in that department (heh as if I don't in all the sim departments).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG true, Maisie.

    I've you've seen my hoods, then you know I have about 50+ houses and only 11 playable families!

    Good luck with all those babies, Carla.

    I love the name Louisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Royce-Nihills and the Gentrys, and happy house hunting!

    I love the maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    Maisie, the house hunting? Oh, me too! It's hard to resist all those lovely houses. Takes me forever to comb through my lot catalog. I deleted everything from there a while back, but it's bursting at the seams once again.

    bbop, ha, Sullivan has many unoccupied houses too. It fills up the streets and makes everything look more realistic, even if the houses themselves will never be used!

    Francesca, thanks! I went house hunting yesterday and found a house for each family. Moved the Gottliebs in to the most insane house, in which I have decorated a grand total of three rooms. It's going to take me a while - wait till you guys see it, it's huge!

    Most of my maternity clothes come from Liana Sims 2 or All About Style. I wish I had more though - I'm obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many babies this round! I'm glad you've got them all moved to bigger houses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cissie, well, they're not ALL moved in! There's a house ready for each family but I'm still decorating the Gottliebs' place!

    It's a crazy round for babies! I had someone else get pregnant last night (that update is being released this morning and will probably be out by the time you read this) but her baby will be born at the beginning of next round. It still adds to the "wow, babies!" feeling in Sullivan right now.

    ReplyDelete