Thursday 30 April 2009

Round 15 Summary

My Sims are starting to drop like flies! Look how many elders I have now!

Births:
3 (Evan Moretti, Amelia Moretti, Wade Gottlieb)

Deaths: 2 (Justina Nihill, Stan Benton)

Engagements: 3 (Jace and Magdalena Novak, Henry Romilly and Araminta Benton, Lake and Ottilie Draper)

Marriages: 3 (Jace and Magdalena Novak, Lake and Ottilie Draper, Leo and Kit Royce)

Break-ups: 0

Graduations: 2 (Tate Kirby, Trent Kirby)

New residents: 1 (Jace Novak)

Total Population: 65 (33 Female, 32 Male)
Babies: 0
Toddlers: 3
Children: 8
Teens: 4
Young Adults: 3
Adults: 37
Elders: 10

4 comments:

  1. That's happening in my neighborhood too now, everyone has turned elder this round, it looks like a retirement village, not a prosperity hood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are going to have a lot of deaths. You are on round 15, how many generations have you been playing this 'hood?

    BTW the summary is a great idea. I'm still admiring your sim index every time I read your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your next round could be titled "Four funeral and a wedding"! Do you get attached to your sims, I mean are you sad when they die?

    I've noticed that with Wellington I've really grown to like my sims and I feel sad when bad things happen to them even though I try to tell myself they're just pixels

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my original kids and toddlers are elders now - I can't believe it! My two original teens are dead.

    Francesca, it's hard to say because I didn't start Sullivan with just single adults, but rather, families with generations already in place. Naomi, James and Eliot Novak, for example, are the 5th generation of the original Moretti family, because that family started out with three generations already. With a more conventional family like the Kirbies, Generation 3 are now adults and Generation 4 is on the way.

    CissieMae, I'm definitely attached to my Sims but most of my deaths are elders dying of old age which I don't find quite as sad. Alexandra Novak and Stan Benton were my saddest deaths, because they went before their time. I actually feel sadder when other bad things happen to them, stuff they have to live with. Break-ups and family drama and things like that.

    ReplyDelete