January 2037 (Summer)
Now that she’s in her second trimester, Matilda’s morning sickness has passed and she was hoping to see out the rest of her pregnancy by not doing much of anything at all.
But unfortunately, husband Miles has been very sick with the flu and Matilda has been spending most of her time taking care of him. He’s on the mend now, so hopefully Matilda will have some more down time between now and Baby Jacobson’s arrival in August.
Maia is now 24 weeks along and has begun her maternity leave. She’s spending her days home alone with 15-month-old daughter Willow and is relishing the bonding time.
It is tiring though, so she’s glad to have her recently retired father Jace there. Maia’s parents live just a couple of blocks away and are always willing to help out.
Maia's older sister Lia, is also pregnant and will soon welcome her fourth child!
Lia’s pregnancy is still going smoothly and she is now 28 weeks along. Baby Nott is due in April and Baby Novak will arrive in May.
Felicity Ashton will turn 4 this year and is very excited to be starting pre-school in February.
Matthew Lane will turn 12 this year and is ready for high school. He knows he'll need to study hard, because he'd like to become mayor one day.
Twin brother Simon is obviously also 12 this year, though not quite as ambitious as his brother. He sees himself eventually having a family but hasn't really thought that far ahead.
Mitchell Carmody is about to start his freshman year at Suffolk University. He'll be majoring in Culinary Arts, with a minor in Literature.
Chris Draper has now graduated from Suffolk University.
He earned a 4.0 GPA and now holds a degree in Art. His study isn't quite over yet, as he's soon to start his Master of Architecture program.
Chris is now living back in Sullivan and is working as a cement mixer on a construction site.
Edward Lachance has also just graduated from Suffolk University.
He now holds a degree in Biology and graduated with a 4.0 GPA.
He and his girlfriend Lucy are happy to finally be living in the same town again, after four years of separation.
Edward is now living in an apartment in Sullivan, with Lucy and Chris. He's right downstairs from his sister Audrey. He'll be working as a Dive Master at Exeter Aquarium.
Finally, Owen Novak will celebrate his 60th birthday this year. If his son Malcolm's girlfriend Hope gets her way, Owen might soon be a grandfather as well.
- Miles got the flu from stomping on roaches (autonomously, like an idiot). But I was actually afraid I'd lose him there for a while. His recovery points were going down and slipped into the negative, which could have been really bad! But he's all better now, thankfully.
- Jace was an autonomous visitor to Maia and Ethan's place and then Maia was an autonomous visitor at Lia and Gordon's. I thought it was cute how that worked out!
- Felicity looks exactly how I expected she would. I think she's a lot like Rob.
- No surprises with the Lane twins either but I think Simon especially is very cute. Matthew has a real baby face.
- Mitchell's imaginary major is Culinary Arts and Literature is what he is in game. I was going to choose Art for him but he rolled up the want to major in Literature or Physics, so I let him pick Literature. Maybe he'll write a cookbook one day. ;) Mitchell doesn't look as much like Jesse as I thought he would. I think he's got most of Jesse's features on Abigail's general face shape, maybe? Face shape can change a lot.