Tuesday 7 July 2009

Round 18 Summary

FYI, I will still be doing these round summaries when I switch to the new system but I'm not sure yet if I'll do them every round or every couple of rounds. Seeing I'm only aging everyone 2 years, I'm assuming not as much will change but I'll have to play a bit and see how it works out.

Onto the summary...

Births: 5 (Sarah Carmody, Adrienne Novak, Ethan Novak, Calvin and Troy Clarke)

Deaths: 4 (Raffaella Novak, Elias Draper, Samson Clarke, Petra Gottlieb)

Engagements: 2 (Owen Nihill and Naomi Novak, Jonas Lachance and Tatiana Moretti)

Marriages: 1 (Emil and Anna Collins)

Break-ups: 0

Graduations: 4 (Tatiana Moretti, David Moretti, Kirstin Sitko, Abigail Lachance)

New residents: Jesse Carmody

Total population: 81 (35 male, 46 female)
Babies: 0
Toddlers: 3
Children: 14
Teens: 4
Adults (including Young Adults): 45
Elders: 13

Did it feel like there were way more deaths than four? It did to me but maybe that was just because most were clustered at the end of the round like that. It's been ages since I've only had one wedding too!

It looks my population growth is steadying - Sullivan only grew by one Sim this round! I'm sure I'll fix that next round. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment