Round 34: November 2039 (Spring)
Narrated by Claudia Kirby
With Christmas approaching, Daphne and Iris are both winding down at school and getting ready for holidays.
Josie and Patience both drive their kids out here quite a lot, which gives us a chance to catch up while the kids play.
Troy three days a week and either set of grandparents will take him the other two days, so he’s not getting a whole lot of time with other kids during the week.
Patrick is a lot like Patience and Andrew is a lot like Josie. I wonder if they’ll stay friendly like they are now, or if they’ll end up clashing.
I'm sure it sounds extremely boring to them but I think it's something I'll really love.
But Dad says you never know when something unexpected might crop up, so it’s better to be prepared.
Mum is a bit of a nag sometimes but she’s a wonderful grandmother.
Jacob’s work hours are a lot more reasonable these days too, so we actually get to spend time together as a couple.
Life is pretty amazing for us at the moment, so we’re going to stick with what’s working for us. We’re very happy with our family the way it is.
- Title is from A Quiet Night In by Tim Rogers.
- Second play session of the new Sullivan, still with very little CC. I miss it more and more as I go along, let me tell you! Patience needs her hair back and I have no idea where I could find a Pookleted version! I'd have it my old folders but I don't know what anything is in there. :\ Plus, I'm really trying to redownload stuff where I can, just in case something corrupted in my old folders. Can't find Felicity's either. But Patrick will have the right hair next time you see him and I found Rob's too, so yay for that.
- It's actually almost 20 years since the girls were in college, since Patience and Josie are a year younger and started a year later. But it's November, so they're coming up on 20 years too. Can you believe that? That's so insane.
- I am very thankful that I have a clean (or clean-ish?) copy of the market, so I can just reinstall it and have Claudia buy it. It's an older version, so it doesn't look all awesome like it did when I made it over but I guess I can fix that up easily enough. :)
- The gap between this update and the next one probably won't be as long as the gap between this update and the last one, assuming my game behaves. I've already made almost all the families I'll need for it (I just need to make Chris Draper!) and I downloaded a fully furnished house for Kendal and Lake to live in. I will want to move some stuff around but it's pretty much ready to go. I'm keen to get to the end of the year, because BIRTHDAYS! I've missed doing birthdays!