Round 34: February 2040 (Summer)
Narrated by Josh Royce-Nihill
You probably wouldn't guess it to look at us but we do share plenty of the same interests, so we don't clash over things too often.
- Title is from Far Behind by Eddie Vedder.
- I've been trying to get one update per week out since I started playing again and I kind of failed at that this time! I had a minor setback, so I had to go back to a back-up. I won't bore you with the details of it but it meant I had to recreate a few of the families I'd made (none of the ones I'd played with) and redecorate Connor and Josh's apartment. And then there was the Oscars, and then I was kind of uninspired. But I'm all caught up again now, so all is well.
- I'm still without many lots that I need, so I'm improvising. Josh's work place is actually the library and the place where they're playing basketball is the police station. I need to find that sports park I had before! That was a handy lot!
- I'm thinking we've probably seen the last time Oliver will ever be outpacing Connor at work. Connor is already prepared for his next promotion. Josh is too but I'm using the Stopinator on him and letting him take it easy.
- Not completely positive what I'll do with Josh post-Connor. I think he'd be happy enough living alone but I'm not a huge fan of playing sims living alone. And rent will definitely be an issue for him too. So I'm thinking about it.
- I'm still looking around for a house for Connor and Lila too, though the many sims I have still living in my sim bin are more of a priority! They don't show up as visitors to community lots until they're actually in a house or apartment, so it's going to help me feel like the town is more alive to get that all sorted out.