Tuesday 19 November 2019

You say it's your birthday, May 2046

Round 37: May 2046 (Autumn)


Abigail Carmody turns 63 this month. She’ll be seeing all of her kids, kids’ partners and grandkids at dinner tonight but this morning, it’s just her, Jesse and youngest grandchild, 2-year-old Richie


There’s not really all that much to do for a toddler at Abigail and Jesse’s place but Richie does love to cuddle their dog, Cleo.

Richie has no fear of huge dogs, having his own huge dog, Christy, back at home.

But Cleo needs a break from being prodded and poked by a small child, so Jesse and Abigail make the trip to her brother Jonas’s house, so Richie can play with Jonas and Tatiana’s grandkids, Colin and Gwen.

Colin and Gwen are just a couple of months younger than Richie and when the time comes for pre-school, they’ll be in the same class.

They’re all pretty good-natured kids, so they play quite happily together while the adults talk.

Living all the way on the outskirts of town, Abigail doesn’t see her brother or Tatiana as often as she’d like. 


But as always, they enjoy their all-too-rare catchup!


**********



Matilda Jacobson is now 14 weeks along! She's got a lot on her mind, with the idea of starting over again with a baby when she already has a pre-teen and with moving house while pregnant.


But at least said pre-teen, Phoebe, hasn't reacted as badly to the idea of a sibling as Matilda and Miles had expected. She actually seems excited! No telling how she'll feel when the baby arrives in December. 

**********


Emma Gottlieb is 26 this month and she finally feels like her life is progressing as it should. 

She hasn’t yet been with her girlfriend Cleo for a year but things are going well. 

They get along so well and there’s no one Emma prefers spending time with.

They’re nowhere near talking about marriage or even moving in together but they’re blissfully happy together.

Other May birthdays:

Elisa Hamilton turns 4
Gemma Ashton turns 5
River Novak turns 9
Joaquin Miguel turns 15
Marcus Lane turns 17
Sylvia Draper turns 20
Tim Lane turns 26
Anthony and Veronica Moretti turn 29
Melissa Hollmo turns 27
Connor Novak turns 33
Jack Benton turns 34
Calvin and Troy Clarke turn 43
Josie Clarke turns 44
Amber Miguel turns 45
Cordy and Luc Lane turn 53
Emil Collins turns 74

May wedding anniversaries:
Miles and Matilda Jacobson - 12 years
Jacob and Claudia Kirby - 16 years

Jace and Magdalena Novak - 55 years

  • I totally forgot Matilda was pregnant, in my long absence! I got very excited when I remembered, lol!
  • I have moved Matilda and her family into a new house already and it's all decorate and ready to go. Lot tour coming soon!

10 comments:

  1. Jesse was always cute, but he's a really cute elder! I'm glad Abigail got to spend the day with family.

    Can't wait to see Matilda's baby. I did like the idea of Phoebe being an only child since I'm one, but Matilda's and Miles's genes are too good to not pass on, lol.

    I'm also glad to see Emma and Cleo are still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally missed these comments until now! Oops!

      I think Jesse makes a really cute elder too. I wasn't sure how he'd look as an old guy!

      I liked the idea of Phoebe being an only child too (seeing I literally have none in my hood!) but I can't resist couples who start trying on their own. I have to let them, lol!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Those toddlers are SO cute together!

    I can imagine how much Matilda is thinking about what's coming up, with having a baby so far apart in age from her first baby. It will be an adjustment for all of them. But it's good to see that Phoebe is excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love a little toddler convention, lol!

      The new baby is going to be a massive adjustment for everybody but hopefully, they'll all settle into a nice routine together soon enough.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. I didn't remember Matilda was pregnant either! I'm glad everyone is happy about the new baby, I'm sure it'll be a big change. Looking forward to the lot tour! It's always nice to sneak some PC time and see updates from you. :)

    It's nice seeing Emma happy, she isn't very old, but it feels like it's been a long time coming. Jesse and Abigail are adorable, they're one of my favorite couples, and I'm always happy seeing them. All the toddlers are way too cute! It'll be fun watching them grow up and attend school together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured some of you would have forgotten as well! I went so long between updates.

      I never felt like Emma gelled with either of her previous girlfriends, so I'm glad it's going well with Cleo. Even if I did have to make her especially for Emma. Figures she'd be the one in the hood to be so difficult!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Nice little birthday update! Love seeing the elders and a family gathering for Abigail's birthday sounds lovely.

    Matilda must be getting excited and hopefully Phoebe's excitement of getting a new sibling doesn't change once it arrives.

    Nice that Emma and Cleo are content with how their relationship is, why change anything when it already feels like bliss. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I enjoyed popping in on everyone.

      Ha, let's hope the reality of having a baby brother or sister isn't incredibly disappointing for Phoebe! She's currently too young to help, so that might count in her favour!

      I think that's Emma and Cleo's philosophy currently too. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  5. Yay for Emma and Clio! I remember reading about them getting together! Matilda is looking great pregnant, and Phoebe's enthusiasm is cute too. It's always fun to see your toddlers get together and play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma and Clio are one of my newer couples, though with my recent posting rate, it was probably still a little while ago that they got together!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete