Round 36: February 2043 (Summer)
last update/next update
Narrated by Susannah Carmody
Ryan or Catherine tell her before we could!
- Title is from By My Own Hand by You Am I.
- The noise is coming from Number 2, which is where Tim, Eddie and Mitchell live. Declan wouldn’t allow that business in his place, I’d imagine. ;) It’s funny the variety of sounds coming from next door that I heard in just one play session - music, voices, furniture being moved. I’d never noticed that before! They're very noisy neighbours, those boys!
- I took Daniel and Susannah off birth control this session and was wondering why they weren't trying. Yeah...had Unmarried TFB turned off! D'oh! Anyway, so I assume they'll try once they get married, which is fine with me.
- I'm looking at doing the wedding in January or February 2044. Exact date TBA!
- The $20000 bonus is from this chance card that Susannah passed. Apparently, there's a chance of succeeding with either option but a food processor/fax machine seems so absurd that I don't think I've ever chosen it! These days, a fax machine on its own is even kind of absurd, actually!