Hope Novak is now in her second trimester. It’s an exciting but also a nervewracking time for Hope and her husband, Malcolm, as both are praying for a happy ending this time. Hope’s first pregnancy ended in a late term loss.
To be on the safe side, Hope has stopped working already and is taking it easy at home as much as possible. If all goes well, Baby Novak will arrive in June.
Audrey Benton would be working if she could but there’s not much call for heavily pregnant dancers in Sullivan! She’s still practising but won’t be performing for quite a while.
She and Jack are getting very excited (and a little nervous) about Baby Benton’s arrival. Jack and Audrey’s first child is due in April.
Beau Hamilton is now 4 years old and ready to start pre-school this year. He's also inherited his mother's poor eyesight and has a cute little pair of glasses to correct it.
Three new students are entering Sullivan High School this year!
The first is Everett Benton...
...who will be joined by his twin sister, Grace...
...and her friend Jacinta Nihill.
Off to college (much to her mother's relief) is Annabel Nott! Annabel has probably surprised a few people and chosen to major in Biology.
Annabel's twin sister Georgina is joining her in Moretti Hall. Georgina wants to be a teacher, so she's majoring in Arts/Education.
Meanwhile, another group of students are finished with high school and ready to head into the workforce!
First up is Eddie Gentry!
Eddie now holds a degree in Political Science and graduated with a respectable 3.6 GPA (twin sister Louisa still has a semester to go!).
Eddie was bit lost career-wise until very recently but he finally decided on the fire service. He'll be joining as a driver/operator.
Eddie's friend and college roomie Tim Lane is also graduating!
Tim now holds a degree in Biology, as well as a perfect GPA of 4.0, which will easily get him into medical school.
Tim will start his classes in March. Boyfriend Marius is looking forward to lending him some moral support for the next four years.
Before he starts raking in those big doctor bucks, he still has to earn a living. He'll be working part-time at the same law firm as his mother, as a legal secretary. He'll be living with Eddie and Mitchell in Exeter.
Next up is Emma Gottlieb!
Emma's GPA was 3.8 and she majored in Fine Arts/Ceramics.
She'd like to make a living selling her work one day but at the moment, she's working as a sculpting teacher at an art school.
Our final graduate is Jessica Royce-Nihill.
Like Tim, Jessica also earned a 4.0 GPA. She studied Culinary Arts.
Boyfriend Declan is very proud, though he'll miss Jessica this year - he still has to complete his senior year.
Jessica has been employed by a catering company as a decorator and is sharing an apartment in Exeter with Emma.
Caleb Moretti is already a fairly experienced grandpa but now he looks the part as well! He's turning 60 this year!
And of course, fellow grandpa and twin brother, David Sitko, is also celebrating his big 6-0!
- I cannot keep Audrey away from the barre! She's a dancer through and through. ;)
- Adrienne and Amar's kids have very little hope of not ending up with glasses. She's GG and he's Gg, so there's a good chance they'll need them from the get go.
- Everett is Knowledge/Popularity, Grace is Popularity/Pleasure and Jacinta is Romance/Knowledge. I didn't say as much about the teens as I normally do, because Jacinta's LTW is kind of terrifying for a 12-year-old (20 Woohoos) and I'm trying something different with the career LTWs. I normally only do the career criteria on sims without career LTWs but from now on, I'm going to be doing it on everyone, to see if their career LTW even fits them. I suspect neither Grace or Everett's does (you can take a peek at what they are in their profiles) but we'll see!
- I think we all already knew that Everett was a Charlie clone but wow, he seriously looks so much like his dad! Grace looks less like Charlie than I thought. She still definitely bears a strong resemblance to him but those eyes and that nose are definitely Camilla's.
- I think Tim, Mitchell and Eddie should be right with their apartment but I might need to fix the layout for Emma and Jessica's. I'd intended to have Lauren and Louisa move in too, once they graduate but I'm not sure if it's going to work! It's massive but four bedrooms could still be a squeeze.