Round 34: January 2040 (Summer)
Narrated by Jace Novak
Probably the last sim I expected to see talking about sex (with her children right behind her, no less) but Lia was apparently feeling quite bold! My sims never used to discuss memories in Sullivan 1.0 - only interests - so I was pretty excited to see this. I noticed it a few times after this, so it is apparently going to be A Thing now. I'm quite happy about that!
- Title is from I'm Keeping You by Tanya Donelly.
- This was the first time I'd been on vacation in this hood and all seems to be well. I just have the mountain destination attached for now, because Jace and Magdalena happened to roll the want to go there. I'll add the other two as I need them.
- Putting these pics together though, I got all these ideas for improving Three Lakes. I'll have to write them all down so I can get to them one day. My main priority right now is moving all my sims back in.
- That hair you see on Maia? I have that hair on so many sims right now, LOL! You haven't seen them all, as they're not ones I've used in updates (except for Camilla but that's her actual hair, so she doesn't count). Elspeth and Sophie have it, Caitlin has it, Ruby has it. I'll change them all before I get around to playing them but this mesh is my current stand-in for "medium length straight hair"!
- Annabel really does have the want for a car. She might want to roll the want for her family to move out of the bin first, then we'll see about a car.
- Did you guys forget about Gabriel and Bianca? I sure did! I went and read my last school update to see what was happening with the teens and remembered they'd started flirting a little. Aw.
- Next time I play, I'm going to be doing the birthdays. :D So Maia's baby will be born, as well as Dominic and Leslie's twins. Dominic and Leslie still don't exist in Sullivan 2.0 but I'll get right on that.