Thursday 5 January 2023

You say it's your birthday, April 2047 (Autumn)

April 2047 (Autumn)


  
She's already proving herself as a very active little girl with an attraction to all things pink. 

Happy birthday, Piper!

 
Jack and Audrey Benton are back at hospital for the birth of their third child, just over a year after the birth of their second!

Some people probably think they’re nuts but they’ve both always wanted a big family. 

Audrey and Jack both feel quite calm and more than ready to meet the new baby. 



It doesn’t make labour any less painful for Audrey but she has Jack and Dr. Moretti there for support.

And after many hours, Baby Benton is here!

Jack and Audrey have named her Lily Nicole

Lily has her dad’s blue eyes and her mum’s dark hair. 

Other April birthdays:
Piper Gentry turns 1
Zoe Benton turns 5
Peter Nott turns 10
Keira Romilly turns 16
Noah Gottlieb turns 29
Elspeth Romilly turns 33
Hope Novak turns 36
Rebecca Collins turns 38
Matilda Jacobson turns 41
Claudia Kirby turns 46
Victoria Romilly turns 46
Amelia Gottlieb turns 58
Evan Moretti turns 58
Anna Collins turns 69

April wedding anniversaries:
Noah and Brigit Gottlieb - 3 years
Jack and Audrey Benton - 7 years
Lake and Kendal Draper - 33 years
Emil + Anna Collins - 40 years


Comparison:
Piper

Sophie as a toddler. 

Oliver as a toddler. 

So Piper definitely has Oliver's eyes (Sophie's are very distinct) and Sophie's mouth. Sophie's mouth is also very distinct, especially from the side! You can really see it in the first picture of Piper in this update, where Oliver is holding her. Her nose doesn't really look like either of her parents' noses, at least in this picture. I'm guessing Oliver's, though his looks like it may be wider. Piper is all Oliver in her colouring, which I would have mentioned when she was born. 

Notes:
  • Note to self: delete that huge overhead light in the maternity suite! Makes for some really weird lighting in pics sometimes. 
  • Most long-time readers know I have a weird aim to have a family with either four boys or four girls in a row and I thought maybe Jack and Audrey might be the ones to do it? I was going to let myself reload three times to get another girl but happily, I didn't have to! Lily was a girl first up!
  • I was hoping Lily would be another redhead like Mia but oh well. I will almost certainly let them have a fourth at some stage (I think Audrey may have already rolled a want), so maybe he/she will be another redhead. 


6 comments:

  1. Ahh, so exciting to see new posts from you! I hope Audrey and Jack might finally give you the four-girls family of your dreams ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're enjoying them! As for Jack and Audrey, if they get pregnant again, I'll do my cheaty reloading three times and then I have to live with it. But I am hoping for that girl!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, so happy you are making progress! Lily is such a pretty name for the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy too! I just loaded this morning to set up for the first part of the next update (which will be with Veronica and Chris).

      Magic Baby Names gets credit for the name! I almost always use it to name my sims. I just punch in the names of the existing siblings and see what it comes up with. I like my kids to look like they've been named by the same people, so I like to use MBN to get names of a similar style.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to see you're still playing and updating! I remember you having that aim of all-boys or all-girls set of kids but I have to say any kid by Audrey and Jack are going to be adorable. Thanks for the tip on Magic Baby Names, I've been looking for a replacement for Nymbler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, nice to see you around!

      Ha, can you believe I still haven't got that 4 boy or 4 girl family?! Even with cheating by reloading, lol? I'll get there one day and if it's Jack and Audrey that get me there, I'll love them even more than I already do.

      I'd forgotten about Nymbler! I started using Magic Baby Names very shortly after Nymbler became unusable. MBN is really great though and does exactly what I need it to.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete