Sunday 13 February 2022

You say it's your birthday, March 2047

March 2047 (Autumn)


Max and Zaria are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this month. They’d planned to take a trip to their holiday house but decided to put it off until a few months down the track instead. 


In place of a holiday, Max has been working on his fitness. Since turning 60, he feels decidedly paunchier than he once was. He’s been taking trips to the local rec centre to play some basketball. 

He can’t say for sure but he thinks it might be paying off!

Of course, paunchy or not, Zaria has always found Max very attractive.

And the feeling is more than mutual!

March birthdays: 
Caroline Novak turns 2
Penny Whitney turns 3
Everett and Grace Benton turn 17
Alice Jacobson turns 21
Brendan Lachance turns 24
Declan Romilly turns 26
Audrey Benton turns 35
Julia Whitney turns 36
Nathan Collins turns 37
Sarah Moretti turns 42
Miles Jacobson turns 44
Joanna Draper turns 52
Virginia Jacobson turns 55
Cara Moretti turns 58
Kit Royce turns 87

Other March wedding anniversaries:
Max Nihill and Zaria Royce-Nihill - 25 years
Eliot and Cordy Lane - 32 years
Tate and Zelda Benton - 48 years

Notes:
  • Apologies for the incredibly short update! It was supposed to be quite a bit longer. I really had intended to let Max and Zaria take a little holiday to their vacation home...until the house wouldn't load. I didn't feel like troubleshooting, so I thought I'd just leave it at this and pad out the update with Aurora and Brendan celebrating his birthday. I was actually pretty happy with how the story and photos turned out for that. Resized them, uploaded them and then realised I hadn't changed the pic size back after I'd been experimenting earlier that day. So I put the correct dimensions back and resized them again and then realised that I had cropped them, not resized! And the best part is that Brendan and Aurora's pics all disappeared completely. Max and Zaria's did not, somehow. Honestly, this was the most frustrating update I have ever put out!
  • Next update, I will reuse the story I had written for Brendan and Aurora and retake some pics. She was due to appear in the uni update anyway, so it makes sense. I just didn't have the energy to do it for this update!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I've found your blog again! I was a follower until 2018 or so. Lately I was thinking about your sims and looking through my old bookmarks and yay! I'm super happy I found it and that you still update it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you've found me again! I've been in a bit of a rut with it lately but I'm hoping to have another update out soon.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete