Friday 7 January 2022

Lot tour: Tim and Marius's house

The other day, I put up a post explaining my absence and I said I'd "finished" Tim and Marius's house. There was a reason for those quotes! They went into a fair bit of debt to buy this place, so their garden is completely bare, as are all the spare bedrooms. So it's "finished" in that it's playable but it's a little bare bones, so this is a relatively short tour! 

But let's get started anyway!

The house is one I probably downloaded from MTS a long time ago. It's been sitting in the hood for ages, so it would be literal years ago at this point! I changed all the exterior fittings, apart from the stairs. 


Living room. You may see that pic a couple of times - I'm behind with doing my family portraits, so I didn't have many to hang for them!


I had to come to terms with this kitchen. I did it pre-crash and then lost it and then had to do it again from memory. I'm still convinced the previous one was better but I do like this one a lot too. 

I think there are three bathrooms, all roughly identical. 


And finally, the bedroom! It's very small - no bigger than Tim had with his roomies - so I may actually get rid of one of the spare bedrooms to extend this one. The house is too small for me to want to keep them here with more than one kid anyway!

4 comments:

  1. The kitchen looks great, and I also like the living room very much. All very modern and stylish but warm at the same time.
    Things being a bit bare bone after the purchase of a new house is only realistic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! The living room is my favourite. :) And right, I think bare bones is pretty realistic for a young couple just starting out. They'll fill in the empty spaces with time.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I love the big big windows! And all the warm wood tones make it feel scholarly and cozy, like a favorite library or bookstore. I don’t know why I feel like the living room needs a fireplace and a big dog curled up on the rug. Do they like dogs? lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very excited to be able to use those windows, finally! I've been eyeing them for a while. Marius and Tim are both pretty studious types, so "scholarly" fits! As for dogs, Tim grew up with a dog and they both happen to have the want to get a pet, so I imagine they might have a dog sooner or later!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete