Wednesday 5 January 2022

She lives!

 Hi everyone, I hope 2022 is treating you well so far! Omicron is raging in New South Wales at the moment, so I'm not going anywhere I don't have to (I'm triple-Pfizered but it's not a risk I'm willing to take), which has meant I've had plenty of time for the game.

I had a crashing issue that I procrastinated on solving, even though I was fairly certain I knew exactly where the problem file was. I just couldn't work up the motivation to fix it! But I did that last week, finally, and it only took me about an hour, all up. 

So once I did that, I was able to "finish" furnishing Tim and Marius's place, which I will share in a lot tour here on the blog in a couple of days' time. After that, it will either be my uni kids or March birthdays. I have to check my birthday list to see if there's anyone I need to post an update on before I decide. 

I would like to try to be more present here this year, so fingers crossed I can do it!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back, and congrats on having fixed your crashing issue. Like you, I have all three vaccinations now but am cautious about going to places where people mingle.
    My game has taken a bit of a back seat lately, but I am going to pick it up again once I am back at work and a regular schedule.
    Looking forward to the lot tour, your houses are always so well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard to get back into the game sometimes when you're out of your normal routine.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I'm just glad this blog still updates, even if it's sparingly ☺️ Happy new year, be safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! I'm glad you're still enjoying the blog!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. i am triple vaccinated but still have to work (retail) can't really stay at home lol. But it is nice to see that you will start blogging, but updated when you want, and have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that and I appreciate anyone having to work face-to-face at this time. I have worked right through Covid, as even when schools were closed, I was working on site providing supervision for the kids of essential workers. Right now, I can stay home though, because schools are on holidays until early February.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Omicron is awful here, too! I can’t believe we’re doing this for a third year now. :( But if we’re gonna be locked down, we might as well game on!

    Glad you have your game up and running again! Good luck on your posting goals this year! I’ll look forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like it's awful just about everywhere now! It's so disheartening, just when we thought we were doing well here.

      But I guess it's the best time in history to be stuck at home. At least we have plenty to do!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete