Sunday 5 July 2020

You say it's your birthday, July 2046

July 2046 (Winter)



12 weeks along, Lucy is finally showing and it comes as somewhat of a relief to her.


She and Edward had the pregnancy confirmed several weeks ago now but until now, anyone could have been forgiven for thinking Lucy wasn’t pregnant at all.

She’s had no morning sickness, no mood changes and no fatigue. She had been a bit worried but has decided to just count her blessings. Early pregnancy symptoms on top of caring for twin toddlers would not have been much fun anyway!

Baby #3 is due in February 2047.

**********

Jude Clarke is turning 14 this month! On his actual birthday, the snow is too heavy to go outside and toss a football around but that also means it’s a snow day, so Jude calls it a win. 

Jude and Keira have lived next door to each other their whole lives but it’s only recently that they’ve been hanging out at all.

Keira is a year older than Jude but they’ve become good friends, despite the small age difference. 

Jude is keen to move things in a more romantic direction but so far, Keira hasn’t shown much interest.

He’s been trying to impress her with his moves on his dad’s pool table…

…but unfortunately for Jude, Keira doesn’t seem especially wowed by any of it so far! 

Other July birthdays:
Felicity Ashton turns 13
Jude Clarke turns 14
Caitlin Romilly turns 23
Jessica Royce-Nihill turns 26
Josh Royce-Nihill turns 32
Malcolm Novak turns 36
Sam Whitney turns 36
Adrienne Hamilton turns 39
Steve Nihill turns 51
Max Nihill turns 59

July wedding anniversaries:
Charlie and Camilla Benton - 9 years
Wade and Amelia Gottlieb - 33 years

Notes:
  • So I'm back! I did Lucy and Edward's pics pre-upgrade and Keira and Jude's post. So the aspect ratio is a little bit off but I will sort that out for the next update. You may also notice the top of my task bar in some of these pics. That's a Windows 10 annoyance that I think I will be able to work around in the future. All in all, my first play session on 10 was successful, though short (by choice, not due to crashing or anything!)
  • It's been so long that I can't remember if I'd announced Edward and Lucy's impending baby before now. I don't think I had, so this might be the official announcement! 
  • I just realised I haven't actually posted here since the whole world changed, so I hope you're all staying safe and healthy. 

7 comments:

  1. Seeing an update right now is so exciting, I just recently finished rereading your blog for the second time! It was a really great time when I discovered this blog. Hooray for more babies in Sullivan, it's definitely been a while. And Keira and Jude? I did not expect that one coming! Glad to see that Windows 10 is working fine, and I hope things continue to be safe and healthy with you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited to get an update out too! And wow, rereading for the second time? That's dedication!

      I also didn't expect Keira and Jude, lol. ;) My game had other ideas, I guess. They have two bolts and Jude is rolling romantic wants, Keira not so much.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Yay for Edward and Lucy, looking forward to seeing this little bub.

    Great to see an update and hope all is well with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think blogger ate my comment so I'll try again. lol

    Yay for Edward and Lucy! Looking forward to meeting this little bub. Great to see an update and hope all is well with you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got both your comments but I just published this one. :) I have post approval on for all posts, so comments don't appear right away.

      I'm pretty excited for Edward and Lucy to have another one. It'll mean Colin or Gwen have to move downstairs into Brendan's old room (next to their grandparents) but that's not a huge deal. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Yay! I'm so happy you have a post and are back to playing on your new PC! It is so much work to get set up, and Win 10 always throws more issues than just the hood set up itself.

    I don't recall if you announced their pregnancy, but I'm glad the pregnancy is going smoothly; I can't wait to see what they have!

    Jude and Keira are adorable as little friends, nice to have a neighbor on a snowday. I'd definitely call a snow day a birthday win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of work to set up! I'm glad I'm done with it, though I keep finding little things I haven't fixed yet. I'm procrastinating on SimPE atm. I guess I don't need to have that set up to play for now anyway! I'm having trouble getting started on the next update - I feel very rusty!

      I went back and I don't think I did announce Lucy and Edward's baby? Maybe? Ha, I can't even remember why I'd popped in on them but they conceived when I was on their lot for a very brief time a while back. There is another couple who did the same thing, who I think you'll find out about in September birthdays?

      I like Jude and Keira as a friends. Wouldn't mind it if she wanted to go further, as I think he'd be a better match for her than Felix...but I'm not going to push it. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete