Round 36: December 2043 (Summer)
last update/next update
(Zane and Chloe are 32, Cole is 3 and Cary is 4 months old)
Narrated by Amar Hamilton
Chloe’s best friend’s twins, so she and Zane are pretty confident he’ll be happy there.
- Title is from Small Stakes by Spoon.
- I'm back! I'm so excited to finally have an update out again. I hope to get another one out in the next couple of weeks but we'll see how I go. I'm really keen to get to January birthdays. :D
- Chloe and Zane really need to move. I always move my sims into these small houses and then forget that small houses don't really work very well for me! You guys will rarely see Chloe and Zane's place, seeing they're playable NPCs, so you'll just have to trust me. It's really frustrating to play a family of four in that place.
- Adrienne and Amar could do with moving too. There are constant traffic jams and bottlenecks in the kitchen but also in the upstairs hallway. Which is a bigger problem, because then you get sims peeing themselves and falling asleep standing up, because they can't get to a toilet or beds. But I may be able to fix that by expanding the place a little. I'll play around and see what I can do.
- Adrienne and Amar didn't try for a baby this session until once, at the very end. What's with that?! I don't think I've had sims try for a baby only sometimes before. Generally, mine either try every time or not at all in any one session. So I guess they think another kid might be nice but they won't be heartbroken if it doesn't happen? I might take Amar off BC next round and just see what happens. Adrienne will be 38 by then, so I'm not sure what their chances are.