Round 36: December 2043 (Summer)
last update/next update
Kimberly Carmody is 72, Nick Moretti is 40, Sarah is 38, Thomas is 12, Ryan is 11, Catherine is 9 and Alex is 4.
(Caleb is 61, Abigail is 60, Anthony and Veronica are 26, Mitchell is 24 and Austin and Lauren are 22)
Narrated by Nick Moretti
Susannah, Daniel and Zac.
- That's all of my Grade 7 kids in the food court in the mall! I think that's the biggest class I've ever had. Which reminds me I really do need to do a school update one of these days. I feel very rusty with them but I'll schedule one in for next round.
- Christina really didn't show up. I teleported her in for a brief minute and she had zero wants for Mitchell, even though she's supposedly a Family sim who's in love with him. So I don't think that's going well!
- I've decided I'm happy with the base odds for multiples for most of my sims but because Sarah is of "advanced maternal age", I will be rolling for multiples for her. And hoping against hope she doesn't get them! You'll find out in her second trimester update, which I think I have scheduled for March. She's due in August. :)
- Sarah experienced some pre-term contractions during this session, so I ended up ignoring everyone else for a lot of the time, so I could make sure she didn't miscarry. All is still well - fingers crossed it stays that way!
- Totally off-topic but I added a little poll to my side bar, so you can all predict what Nathan and Rebecca are having. If you're on mobile and can't see the side bar, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "View Web Version".