Friday 18 December 2009

You say it's your birthday, Winter 2018

Olivia Nihill has just graduated and is now living back in Sullivan (in Caleb and Cara's old unit). Olivia won't get a cent from her trust fund until she turns 25, so she's stuck renting for the meantime. She's been lucky enough to land a position as an intern in fashion design.



Lia Novak is rooming with Olivia, helping her pay the bills. Lia is currently a senior library assistant at Exeter Library.

After much difficulty, Baby Carmody is finally on its way! Jesse and Abigail resorted to fertility treatments in the end but it was worth the money they spent. Jesse will finally become a dad in Summer 2019 and he can't wait - this is something he's wanted for a few years now!

Baby Gottlieb is also on its way...right now!

And so at 10pm on a Wednesday night, Noah Josiah Gottlieb becomes the newest resident of Sullivan! So far, he's looking similar to big sister Sophie but he's inherited his mother's blue eyes.

Notes:
  • Yay, I was hoping the Gottliebs would have a boy! I sometimes get the black and brown eyebrows mixed up (I remember thinking Josie Benton would have black hair when she was a baby) but I think Noah has brown hair. I have pretty good eyesight but I'm not very good at distinguishing colours. The blue eyes are unmistakeable though!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah a little boy. Everyone is looking great! I like the idea of the trust fund at 25. Have them on their own feet for awhile.

    I thought Lainey Grimaley had brown hair until she was a child and saw it was black! She had the almost bald hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you got your boy. Hopefully you'll get a few more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the baby boy! I have a hard time distinguishing between the black and brown eyebrows too. I thought for sure Caleb Gates had black hair when he was an infant, until he grew into a toddler and suddenly had brown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world, Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Maisie, Olivia really is on her own too! She and Lia spent just about all their money just on decorating the apartment!

    Shana, yeah, and I just figured out I did it again too! I was preparing the Spring birthdays and figured out that Anthony Moretti has brown hair, not black like I thought! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Maisie, Olivia really is on her own too! She and Lia spent just about all their money just on decorating the apartment!"

    Girls! ;) Boys would have skipped the decorations, and just bought pizza and a big tv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maisie, LOL! Yeah, if the house my cousins share is anything to go by, you're completely correct! It's completely furnished with ugly hand-me-downs and stuff that other people have put out for roadside collection and they're currently using a bed sheet for a curtain. It's an interior decorating masterpiece, really.

    ReplyDelete