Friday 5 February 2010

Round 24 Summary

Well, will you look at that? My population actually dropped this round! Only by one, but still - I can't remember the last time that happened or if it ever has!

Births: 4 (Mitchell Carmody, Jessica Royce-Nihill, Emma Gottlieb, Timothy Lane)

Deaths:
4 (Vivienne Carmody, Georgette Clarke, Ben Nihill, Maria Moretti)

Engagements: 1 (Evan and Ione Moretti)

Marriages: 1 (Evan and Ione Moretti)

Break-ups: 2 (Amar Hamilton and Claudia Kirby, Jacob Weaver and Maia Novak)

Graduations: 0

New residents: 1 (Amar Hamilton)

Total population: 96 (45 male, 51 female)
Babies: 3
Toddlers: 5
Children: 18
Teens: 7
Adults: 46
Elders: 17

4 comments:

  1. I'm just waiting for your population to catch up with mine, lol!

    Problem is, I realized, I haven't had a playable death in my hood in like four years! And only once since I've been blogging! It's not a wonder my hood only gets bigger and bigger, lol! After my new round of babies, I'm at 112!!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, wow, 112! I'm probably not too far from catching up with you, now that I have four babies due and I haven't even started playing this round yet!

    I was looking at my death schedule and I realised there's a whole period coming up in a few years where there are no deaths for about 7 years. That's a looooong time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 7 years! Yeah, you'll definitely catch up, lol!

    I'm actually going to start losing elders again soon here. The last natural death I had in my hood was just before I started blogging, so I guess that means I've had about a 10 year gap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's possible I could end up with some new elders filling that 7 year gap but I kind of hope not. That would mean Sims like Araminta, Henry and Magdalena might die really early and I'm hoping they'll stick around, as they've still got relatively young kids. But who knows?

    ReplyDelete