Friday 19 February 2010

You say it's your birthday, Winter 2021

The twins aren't even here yet but from looking at Ione, it's pretty clear that there's not long to go. Evan is already feeling nervous.



Looking at his new son, Justin Vincent, almost makes Evan forget how terrified he was of becoming the father of twins. Almost.

Ione was never quite as scared as her husband and while holding Xavier Christian, she's just happy to finally be a mother.

Over in Exeter, two more babies are on their way. Mina and Jesse are showing visible concern over watching Abigail in such pain; Mitchell doesn't give a crap.

And here they are! A son, Austin Levi...

...and a daughter, Lauren Emilie!

And finally, Emma Gottlieb has turned 1!

Isn't she sweet?

She looks an awful lot like her dad Wade did as a toddler...

And like Noah, she's inherited hardly anything at all from mum Amelia.

Notes:
  • That's literally the only room in Evan and Ione's house that I've decorated so far. Such a useful room too - the hallway!
  • Both Justin and Xavier have brown hair but Justin has light blue eyes and Xavier has grey. The grey eyes come from Evan but Justin's eyes most likely come from Maria. I'm not sure if it's just the lighting but I think Xavier's skin might be a little lighter than Justin's as well.
  • Lauren and Austin are pretty much identical so far - brown hair, brown eyes, Abigail's skin tone. But I've got some genetic diversity already, seeing Mitchell favours Jesse so heavily. I'm hoping Lauren and/or Austin look a little more like Abigail. Also, I think any boy Lauren decides to date better watch out, with her having three brothers to protect her!
  • Emma is really cute! Noah is cute too but those features really work better on a girl, though he'll grow into them, like Adam and Wade did.

11 comments:

  1. Aww :) How cute! Emma looks so mature, and both sets of kids look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma really didn't get anything from her mom did she? I just inspected down to her eyebrows, and she's a lot like her father!

    Finally all the twins have arrived!! Lots of boys, how sweet! Little Casanova's for the next generation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisie, nope, Emma's a Gottlieb all over! The blue eyes aren't Wade's but they're not the same shade as Amelia's - she got those from Athena.

    I was pretty happy to get more boys than girls. Girl streaks are harder for me to deal with, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two sets of twins! Congrats to the parents!
    Emma really is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanja, thanks! I'm excited to see what Emma will look like as she grows up, because I'm guessing she'll look a lot like Petra (her great-grandmother). I haven't had a girl with these features in a loooong time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all the new babies!

    Emma looks adorable but then again I've always been a huge fan of Adam and Wade :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sari, that's good because I think we'll be seeing their genes for a long time! They seem to be very strong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, congratulations on both sets of twins and to the new toddlers!

    With all my winter babies recently, the lack of clothes was really bothering me. Where did you get baby clothes, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Francesca, thank you!

    I'm using a set of baby clothes by fakepeeps at MTS. I've been swapping them in and out at the end of each season - there are 9 colours.

    ReplyDelete