Sunday 16 August 2009

Summer 2009-10 birthdays

In most places, a woman going into labour might draw some attention but in the Lachance-Weaver household, the imminent arrival of Baby Lachance almost goes unnoticed. Jonas is about to play some video games before work, Liam is flirting with Arianna and Jacob is getting in the way.



Thankfully for Tatiana, it doesn't take long for Arianna to realise what's going on and spring into action. Liam and Jonas continue to be completely useless but at least they're paying attention.

So with her mum as her labour coach, Tatiana became a mum herself! Meet Dominic William Lachance.

But Dominic is just the first of five birthdays in Sullivan this summer!

Sarah Carmody is celebrating her fifth birthday and is eagerly awaiting the arrival of her new brother/sister. The adoption process isn't quite over for her parents, Betsy and Kimberly.

Lia Novak has just turned 13 and is very excited about joining her best friend, Ione, at high school this year. They both have similar goals in life - to raise families - but hopefully they'll both push those goals back until they're at least a little bit older!

Olivia Nihill is also turning 13 this year. Predictably, at least to anyone who knows about her impromptu party last year, Olivia's interests are focused mainly on parties and her friends.

Olivia's parents have far less to worry about than Asha Royce's poor parents! Since turning 13, Asha has become totally boy-crazy, much to Leo's chagrin!

Notes:
  • Yay, a boy! The girl streak is over, at least for a little while! And Jonas finally has the baby he's wanted since he graduated college. Which was 7 years ago, game time, so this was a long time coming!
  • And yay for more teens! The teen stage is one I really enjoy and it's usually the stage where favourite Sims become favourite Sims.

10 comments:

  1. Awww! Tatiana's a mom now. Isn't that sweet? Sims grow too fast. XD

    And wow... you do have a lot of girls. I don't know if it's just the skin, but I think Olivia is beautiful. And Sarah is darn adorable with that hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome Dominic! I always think it's so funny when they guys want the babies first. Of course they would, they don't have to do any of the work! :)

    The girls all grew up very pretty! I love the eyes you use, they're so vivid! I've considered switching over even, but this far into the neighborhood it would probably be weird, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought Olivia was really pretty. She looks like her dad.

    Jonas is Knowledge/Family and Tatiana is Family, so I'm kind of surprised she's never rolled the want for a baby. She's thought about them a lot though. But Jonas has always been very baby-focused!

    Laura, I know how you feel! I'm tempted to change eyes every time I see a gorgeous set at MTS2 but I haven't, for the same reason as you. I already changed skin tones about halfway through Sullivan and I think I'm sticking with what I've got now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, a boy!!!! I love the teen stage. I think it's the best stage along with the YA stage too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, now if only I could go back in time and change some of my teen girls to boys! I did a tally last night and it's with my teens that the imbalance is a massive problem. :\

    ReplyDelete
  7. A boy! Woot! I totally see Tatiana with a boy. WTG game for that one.

    I love teen age too, and is also when I get my "favorites"...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't considered that but it would have been funny if a tomboy like Tatiana ended up with a girly-girl daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would have been funny if she had a princess-dressy daughter. maybe next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, we'll see! I'm sure they'll want another baby soon enough.

    ReplyDelete