Wednesday 3 June 2009

Round 17 Summary

What happened in the round that was going to be the last and then wasn't? All this stuff!

Births: 9 (Claudia and Victoria Kirby, Jacob Weaver, Finn Romilly, Aaron Novak, Josie Benton, Maia Novak, Nicholas Moretti, Patience Draper)

Deaths: 3 (Lukas Novak, Nathalie Draper, Isaac Gottlieb)

Engagements: 3 (Betsy and Kimberly Carmody, Samson and Kendal Clarke, Emil Collins and Anna Carmody)

Marriages: 3 (Betsy and Kimberly Carmody, Tate and Zelda Benton, Samson and Kendal Clarke)

Break-ups: 1 (Debbie and Linnea Lane)

Graduations: 3 (Anna Carmody, Jonas Lachance, Owen Nihill)

New residents: 1 (Kimberly Carmody)


Total population: 80 (34 male, 46 female)
Babies: 1
Toddlers: 8
Children: 8
Teens: 6
Young Adults: 4
Adults: 42
Elders: 11

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your population is catching up with mine! And you're moving faster than me too, so I bet you'll get there pretty soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably! This was going to be my last round so I sort of let them go crazy! I think I've got at least 3 more elders who are dying this round so that may stem the insane growth a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, that's a lot of sims. I don't have that many and I'm still wishing a plague would come through. I mean, not that I want sims to die and I couldn't kill any off... but if the game had a plague option, I'd probably take it. Too much breeding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, I was contemplating a war when I did the census. I won't do it but I kind of wish events like wars and plagues would come up in the game. How morbid of me.

    Check out my severe imbalance of males to females! I just noticed that!

    ReplyDelete