Monday 17 November 2008

Welcome to the neighbourhood, Wilhelmina!

Round 5: Days 21-25
Another new resident - Anton and Steffi welcome Wilhelmina Collins! Sorry about walls being down - I try not to show that in photos if I can help it.

This is the beginning of a really strong bond. Petra was (and still is) a fabulous big sister, often getting up in the middle of the night to change or feed little Mina. Mina is temporarily in the study here. When her big sisters went off to college, she got their room.

Mina grew into a beautiful little girl. She seems to look much more like Anton than Steffi, but some more Steffi-like features might become apparent as she gets older. Even now, as I'm looking at her, I'm wondering if that's not Steffi's nose that she has. And she definitely has Steffi's wide-set eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Mina is so cute.
    I have to say that you still updating this made me want to try it so I started it today. It is really fun so far so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mina was definitely one of my favourite toddlers in the early rounds of Sullivan. :) And I'm so glad you're having fun with your game!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete