Monday 10 November 2008

Meet the Gottliebs

next update
The Gottliebs. Nathalie on the left and Petra on the right. Huggle! Yeah, again.


And their mum Steffi. I play with the Realistic Sickness mod now, so when my Sims get sick, I really need to take care of them. I don't worry about getting them better before I leave their lot but I do make sure they rest up constantly. Steffi got sick and as a result, Nathalie and Petra had to take care of themselves for a while.

Luckily, there was lots to keep them occupied at their apartment complex. It's also lucky it wasn't winter. I don't think they can catch the illness unless they're in the same room but I was being extra safe.

How quickly they grow up! You saw Nathalie with her boyfriend Elias in the Draper catch-up but here's a better look at her.

And here's Petra. She's Romance and she's already had her paws on Isaac and Elias (before Nathalie got together with him). You can't see her face here, but she's adorable.

With only one more rotation before Nathalie and Petra are due to leave for college, Steffi's long-time friend Anton surprises her with a proposal.

They waste no time getting married (this is the same park Emmy and Sacha got married in). Anton is a good 10 years younger than Steffi but he's Family and really wants a baby. He'll get one next rotation because Steffi is pregnant in this picture.

4 comments:

  1. They're lovely! What aspiration is Nathalie, by the way? And that is a very pretty wedding picture at the end! Where do you get your CC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie is Knowledge with a secondary aspiration of Fortune.

    I get my CC from lots of different places and it would be hard to give you a list, as it would go on forever! If you ever see anything specific you'd like to know about, feel free to comment and ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You sure do get lots of twins!

    And the realistic sickness mod sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I made Nathalie and Petra in CAS. I used Steffi as their mother and strange_tomato's Mr. Doe as their father. So they're twins but they don't really count. At one stage though, I did get a lot of twins! Looking at my currently living Sims aged over 40, I have 14 sets of twins. For some reason, it slowed down a bit but I still have several younger sets of twins too.

    The realistic sickness mod is a lot of fun but I've since lost a couple of Sims with it, including a couple of parents with young kids. I keep it in though, because sometimes that happens in real life, so I like to have it represented in my game occasionally too!

    ReplyDelete