Wednesday 25 August 2021

Round 37 Summary

Wow, the last time I did one of these was four years ago! I'm hoping I can complete Round 38 in a slightly shorter timeframe!

 Births: 9 (Jonathan Novak, Caroline Novak, Gavin Lachance, Jeremy Halmi, Mia Benton, Piper Gentry, Imogen, Jordan and Logan Jacobson)


Deaths: 1 (Trent Kirby)

Engagements: 2 (Justin Moretti and Louisa Gentry, Chris Draper and Veronica Moretti)

Marriages: (Josh and Elspeth Royce-Nihill)

Break-ups: (Matthew Lane and Alice JacobsonGeorgina Nott and Adrian SchehlJoaquin Miguel and Daphne Kirby, Felix Lane and Keira Romilly)

Graduations: 4 (Brendan Lachance, Caitlin Romilly, Annabel and Georgina Nott)

Total population (including playable NPCs): 93 male, 91 female

Babies: 4
Toddlers: 8
Children: 20
Teens: 20
Adults (including Young Adults): 97
Elders: 34

2 comments:

  1. It took me about 3 years to complete my previous round, but of course there is that thing called life coming in between me and my Sims every now and then, demanding my attention ;-)
    I usually do a head count around New Year; it actually makes more sense doing it your way, gettiing stats after completion of a round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, for sure! I've definitely had that thing called life getting in my way when trying to get back to blogging and playing! What can you do? LOL.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete