Sunday 4 April 2010

Hair

I've had this prepared for a while and seeing I've got nothing else for you today, I thought I'd finally release it! The first Round 26 uni update should be ready for tomorrow. :)

Male
Maxis Dreams
Nocturnal
Raonjena Sims
Rissa Styles
Seomi Sims
Simgaroop's Simlish Creations
Under Your Skin
XM Sims
MTS: AlfredAskew, Ambular, Cheryl Mason, coris, Fanseelamb, Fantasyrogue, HystericalParoxysm, Nouk, suceress, VETTY
GOS: aikea-guinea, ColdFire
Insimenator: simenroute
TSR: tlkaska, Xandher

Female
AdeleVK
Cool Sims
Josh's Sims
Nocturnal
PeggyZone
Pooklet
Raonjena Sims
Rissa Styles
RoseSims
Safety Pinned
Simgaroop's Simlish Creations
Under Your Skin
XM Sims
MTS: Fanseelamb, HystericalParoxysm, Mikexx2, Nouk,
GOS: Aelia, brilliantcat, cavilez, Chiho, evanesco, fainiel, Ghanima Atreides, Goat, icedmango, imaginepageant, io, Kale, Mikayy, Phobia, Pooklet, SnowWhite, Steerpike, Yuxi
LJ: needlecream, stakeit_uk, yreenah
TSR: ulker, Xandher

Many of the Nouk styles I use in my game aren't available on GOS or MTS. They can be found at SimCave.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I already found some hairstyles that I don't have yet... although I didn't think it was possible LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for the male hairs! My guys are in desperate need of hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both welcome! I always seem to be able to find more hair, even when I think I already have too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for double commenting, but I just wanted to tell you, that if you click the hair link in the custom content sidebar it doesn't work :) The one in the blog archive does though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh, I've had triple and quadruple comments even. Makes me feel popular. ;)

    Seriously though, thanks for the heads up because it would have been months before I noticed! It's fixed now.

    ReplyDelete